Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Kendra's Miami Fashion Challenge


When Kendra Thorton invited me to participate in  a Fashion Challenge!

Last week, Kendra Thornton, travel expert and TV personality, contacted me with an interesting challenge. I was invited to participate in a Fashion Challenge and  I was so excited and honored to be picked by Kendra Thornton to take part on her “Kendra’s Night Out” Challenge!
Travel guru Kendra Thornton, is a travel expert who has been featured on television shows like Tyra Banks and Nate Berkus. She regularly shares her tips on planning, packing, and numerous other aspects of travel, and she is thrilled to be starting a new project on fashion as related to travel.
She is heading to Miami, Florida in a few weeks with her husband. She is a mother to three wonderful children and she need of some trendy fashion guidance! She invited me to help her put together a wardrobe that will complement her travel plans. Kendra and her husband are spending the weekend at The Biltmore estate Miami and she will need a chic ensemble for day and evening looks. 

The Challenge: 
Miami is a place of beauty and culture. There are so many things to do here, and I'm so excited to be going on a romantic getaway to South Florida. My husband and I found the perfect Miami hotel! We are going to be spending a week at the Biltmore Estate, which is a lavish, historic hotel in Miami. There were many reasons that I fell in love with this hotel after discovering it on the amazing website gogobot. My closets selection is looking pretty slim, and I need a few things to spice up my wardrobe for my trip. We are going to spending a lot of time just relaxing at the hotel. I do want to spend a day at the spa and beauty salon at the Biltmore. They offer complete makeovers, and I was hoping that part of this fashion challenge could incorporate a new hair style, nails and facial that will make me feel just absolutely gorgeous and ready to take on a spectacular evening in South Beach with my husband. As part of that ensemble, I would love if you would suggest a stunning dress with a pair of heels. I want to  wow my husband and just feel gorgeous on the dance floor. Any accessories or other ideas you have would be wonderful as well! I am so excited, you are so sweet for helping me find the perfect looks for my trip to Miami.

I created three occasion boards which consist the Pool - Beach Day, Spa Sensation and Club Night. Hope you like it Kendra!




No comments:

Post a Comment